1. Jack Wills. I'm not sure how cool Jack Wills is deemed to be these days. I'm well out of the age bracket that it's targeted to so I'm just not sure. But, I stumbled across the brand again recently as I searched for loungewear and I like it! The prices are high but I think I'll check out their summer sale... anyone know when it's held? July? August?
2. This cake. I have a birthday coming up. I also love photography and own a Nikon. This looks like it was made for me. I love it!
3. Espadrilles. I'm so glad these awesome shoes are in fashion. They totally take me back to my childhood. They're fun and practical for summer. New Look have an amazing range starting at only £6.99. I just can't decide which colour to get.
4. This quote, which can be purchased framed, is just perfect. I often think something along these lines when I look at how my life has turned out so far. Except Asha Tyson said it much better than I ever could.
5. The Lake District. I'm off to The Lakes tomorrow morning for a long weekend. We'll be climbing Scafell, biking through Grizedale Forest and generally enjoying life. I took this photo during my last visit in October. Let's hope the skies are a little less grey this time.